Bringing the theory to your screen!
To familiarize yourself with the various theoretical concepts, we now offer short thematic video spots in support of the teacher's manual.
Screen Smart Kids
With the rapid evolution of technology, everyone is constantly exposed to screens, including children. This video short gives:
- the recommendations of maximum daily screen time for each age group;
- the link between screen time, physical inactivity and the risks associated with obesity, heart disease and stroke;
- ideas for healthy snacks to consume after an outdoor activity.
Safe Active Transportation
Physical inactivity is a major problem in Canada. This video short gives:
- an idea of what is active transportation and interesting ideas of active transportation;
- the health benefits of active transportation;
- inspiring initiatives in Quebec that encourage safe active transportation near schools.